skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
killl
my heart is turning black
and slowly..
slowly to disappear in the darkness
and slowly
slowly to fade away
slowly ... stop breathing
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
hannahbanana
I'm Rana, I ♥ to jump here and there.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(26)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(57)
▼
December
(12)
友誼 • friendship
不曾忘記你!!
killl
i sick of myself
I'm sorry !!!!
the truth
again and again !!
這就是我嗎?
♥ Love ♥
諒解
monday blue
New
►
November
(2)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(182)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(74)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(43)
No comments:
Post a Comment