
这是我一个很好很好而且对我很重要的朋友写给我的,
一个我曾经跟他分享过很多事情的朋友
一个很了解我的朋友
他都是和我一样,
经历过很多不好的事情
每当我听见他的歌曲,
我却能感受到他用他的声音隐藏他的悲伤
我能感受到他,
都把他的不开心,他的伤心随着歌曲呐喊出来
每次当我听见他的歌,
我都会感觉到他的不开心
我很希望我就在他的身边陪伴着他,
给他鼓励,不让他自己一个人度过,
我很害怕听见他伤害他自己,
我会感觉心痛,
我也很害怕当我听见他说他要放弃他自己,
虽然认识他并不是很久的时间,
我们也曾经有一段时间失去联络,
但是他却能在每年的生日都给我留言,
而且还记得我对他说过的每件事。
还记得,
当她离开我时,
我却老远的拨电话给他,
就是对他说了我的不快乐,
而他却在电话的另一边
不停的安慰我,
跟我说了很多事情,
听着他对我说的,
而我却哭了,
他是知道的,
他就是这样,
为什么都不能坦诚的面对自己的感觉
为什么总要把自己的感情都隐藏起来
我真的很希望他能快乐起来,
但是在我们失去联络到最近再次的相遇
他还是老样子,
不过我感觉到至少他比以前真的快乐一些了。
我真的衷心的希望
他能永远的幸福快乐。
而我也希望,
我能真的有机会见他。
Share with others the beauty of life.
Not too many but still a few.And some shine like a diamond in you.Your heart so fragile but pure.
In this world love is hard to find.Love is blind in many ways.But do not bleed yourself the way this cold world wants you to.
Listen to the sound of the wind.And the cold season.Spirits of sadness and dispair follows our hearts and souls everywhere.But do not give in.Someday the cold seasons will fade away.In time you may find greaterness than love.In time nature and life will once again be a part of you.Remember that there are others who care for you.And you are no cancer to this world.
I speak for you to the world.I speak for many.I bleed and i cry in pain for the ones who cannot do so.I care for you all the time even though i am far away.
I fight just to show that scars can make you stronger.Someday i will burn out.But today i celebrate your birthday.
Another birthday.
Another year you have survived and will carry on.
Another year to find love.But do not try too hard.It will come to you soon.Take it easy.So your heart does not shatter too much.
Take it easy.
Not too many but still a few.And some shine like a diamond in you.Your heart so fragile but pure.
In this world love is hard to find.Love is blind in many ways.But do not bleed yourself the way this cold world wants you to.
Listen to the sound of the wind.And the cold season.Spirits of sadness and dispair follows our hearts and souls everywhere.But do not give in.Someday the cold seasons will fade away.In time you may find greaterness than love.In time nature and life will once again be a part of you.Remember that there are others who care for you.And you are no cancer to this world.
I speak for you to the world.I speak for many.I bleed and i cry in pain for the ones who cannot do so.I care for you all the time even though i am far away.
I fight just to show that scars can make you stronger.Someday i will burn out.But today i celebrate your birthday.
Another birthday.
Another year you have survived and will carry on.
Another year to find love.But do not try too hard.It will come to you soon.Take it easy.So your heart does not shatter too much.
Take it easy.

有人拥有很多,得到很多,却不开心,足够, 而有人,只希望拥有一个简单的生命愿望,却这么难!!生命总会叫人潇洒一些..而我,也是潇洒的面对短暂的人生旅程!!为自己的短暂人生,喝采!!
ReplyDelete是呀,
ReplyDelete人生真的好复杂,
但是有时候在到想,
如果我的人生就是平平无奇
那么会不会觉得有点遗憾呢?
不过有时候都会想追求平凡的
我们都要为自己的人生努力
我们还有我们的梦想还未实现的
我们一起努力吧!